BUSINESS CONTINUITY AND FAMILY UNIT: CHALLENGES OF BUSINESS FAMILIES
Family Businesses face the following situations:
- Define clear rules for the compensation, evaluation and promotion of family employees.
- Establish proper instances for the decision making of the company and of the business.
- Define rules for the distribution of profits and the reinvestment of the same.
- Establish mechanisms for the selling of shares and in its case to leave the family business.
- Implement models for communication and rendering of accounts.
- Clarify the mechanism for the succession of general management of a family business.
- Establish the bases for the incorporation of corporate governance practices.
In Alvarez Carmona y Asociados we have developed the practice of providing advice to family businesses, in which the following services stand out:
- Mediation in the process of preparation of family agreements.
- Advise in the preparation and implementation of Family Protocol.
- Establish the basis for a Corporate Governance.
- Adaptation of corporate structures and ownership holding.
- Succession planning (advise in the preparation of will, usufructs, trusts, etc.).
- Family retirements.
- Personality profiles (MBTI).
- Workshops in Communication, perception, change of habits, etc.